Ministry Musings
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2015
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2014
(2)
►
December
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(9)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(8)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
▼
2009
(16)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(1)
▼
August
(8)
A Caution to Spiritual Formation Gurus and Evangel...
Institutional Church
More Than a Clunker
Let Down
How to Use a Wheelbarrow
Do Something
Nazarene Nirvana
I now have a blog sight. My son Jonathan set me u...
About Me
Ken
A pastor in the Church of the Nazarene for 28 years in Canada, PA, and Fishkill NY for 14 years, on disability with Parkinson's for 5 years, now writing, preaching, and teaching as able.
View my complete profile
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Let Down
All in all, I'd rather have people fail me than the other way around.
quote by Keving Lynch or he is quoting someone else :)
1 comment:
Doc Lynch
August 27, 2009 at 5:55 AM
I'll bite.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll bite.
ReplyDelete